Signs are permitted by the regulations of Chapter 54 of the City Code.
- Completed sign permit for each sign proposed.
- Application fee
Two (2) copies of the following:
- Site plan showing the location of the sign(s)
- Scaled drawing showing size, color, and material of the sign(s). For projecting, portable, and freestanding signs, include the distance from the ground to the bottom of the sign. For projecting signs, include the distance from building to outer edge of sign.
- Photos showing all building elevations with proposed or existing signage.
- For wall, projecting, or window signs, submit scaled building elevations for all street fronts showing location of the sign(s) and the dimensions of the faces of the building and tenant space.
- For special promotion signs, submit a copy of the proposed text and graphic to be included on the sign.
- Liability insurance naming the City of Webster Groves as an additional insured. The certificate of liability insurance shall be in the form of eneral Commercial Liability Insurance in a minimum amount of $300,000.00 per occurrence.