- Boards and Commissions
Boards and Commissions
Boards and Commissions of the City of Webster Groves are made up of citizens and businesspeople of the area. There are 17 active Boards and Commissions that report to the City Council.
Applications may be submitted online, by mail, or in person and are held for two years. The City Council will invite applicants for an interview when a vacancy occurs. To apply for the TIF Commission, please use this link.
The Webster Groves City Council is seeking applicants for future appointments to the following:
• Arts Commission
• Board of Adjustment (Alternate Member)
• Historic Preservation Commission
• Parks & Recreation Commission
• Police Community Engagement Board [Business Owner & Clergy]
• Traffic Advisory Commission (Alternate Member)
Applications are available at City Hall on the bulletin board, or apply online at www.webstergrovesmo.gov/boardapplication.
Questions may be directed to the City Clerk at 314-963-5318 or firstname.lastname@example.org.