Enjoy the waning days of summer listening to music on six Friday evenings from 7:00 to 8:30 PM in Gazebo Park located in the Old Orchard Business District in Webster Groves starting on August 19th and running thru September 23rd.
Fill your picnic basket with carry-out from your favorite Old Orchard eatery and enjoy the sounds of popular local musical talents. This year’s lineup provides something to satisfy everyone’s musical leanings:
- August 19th: Kasimu Taylor (Jazz)
- August 26th: Sharon Bear Group (Blues)
- September 2nd: Diesel Island (Classic Outlaw Country)
- September 9th: Dizzy Atmosphere (Hot Club/Gypsy Jazz)
- September 16th: Jake's Leg (Grateful Dead)
- September 23rd: Broken Hipsters (Rock Classics)
Gazebo Park is located at 8180 Big Bend Boulevard where Lockwood meets Big Bend in Webster Groves, MO. Free parking is available in the various parking lots throughout the business district and on its streets.
With generous sponsorship from our local businesses, we are able to present these concerts free to the public; please show them your appreciation with your patronage.
Ongoing details about the series can be found on our social media platforms; search for us on Facebook - @OldOrchardGazeboSeries, or @OldOrchardWebsterGroves, and on Twitter @OldOrchardWG.