The City of Webster Groves is currently seeking feedback for the Aquatic Center master plan. The City has commissioned Counsilman-Hunsaker, an aquatic planning, and design firm, to lead our master plan process.
Community feedback is needed on the features, amenities, and programming the community would like to see in a potential new facility, as well as potential financial support of a new facility. Gathering this feedback is the first step in our process as the City designs a potential new facility to last for the next 30 years.
All ages are welcome to provide their input by completing this survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WX7YK2G.
The survey closes on Monday, December 19.
There will also be future opportunities for public engagement in the coming months. Below is the timeline for this master plan process and potential pool renovation.
- January 26, 2023 Public Meeting #2 at Recreation Complex
- March 2023 final draft Master Plan presentation
- Late Spring 2023 hire a design/build firm
- Late Fall 2023 finalize design plans and cost estimates
- Winter 2023-2024 provide information and education to residents to prepare for the vote
- April 2024 bond referendum
- If residents approve the bond issue for renovation construction on a new facility would begin fall of 2024
- Summer 2025 grand opening